Sunday, May 24, 2015

100 Word Challenge Week 34

“You up for combat training?” Christopher challenged Scott as he bolted for the arena. Suddenly they heard a loud BANG! Christopher turned around to see that a bolt of lightning struck Scott. “ARE YOU OKAY MAN!?” the smell of smoke filled the air. Once he was at Scott’s side, he saw that in place of Scott was a girl wearing his armor. Christopher had seen things like this before and knew who to see,“Um, lets go find Mr. Magic, okay?”

After telling Mr. Magic about the situation, he concocted a strange looking brew in his cauldron. Scott was doubtful, so as she lifted the lid…

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Thank you for your 100WC. I really liked the original story line you created from the prompt and I was really surprised by what happened to Scott, so I enjoyed that. You used some really great sentence openers too, like starting with speech and using 'once' and 'after'. You also used a great selection of verbs - concocted and bolted are both excellent! I liked where you mentioned the smoke filling the air as it made me think of my senses. I wondered what the brew smelled like and looked like too...

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete